The Spires Family Easter Breaks
Easter is only a few days away and with it falling between the 3rd of April and the 6th April; it is the perfect opportunity to take a city-break. Easter is all about celebration so why not mark the joyous occasion by getting together with family and friends; treating the kids to an exciting mini-break during the holidays or even just treating yourself to a relaxing getaway.
With our stylish, modern apartments ranging from one-bedroom (sleeps 2) to two-bedrooms (sleeps 4) to even two bedroom de luxes (sleeps 6) at certain locations, it is clear that we have luxury apartments to satisfy all needs and to fit all family sizes. Each apartment has a spacious open-plan lounge complete with a fully-fitted luxury kitchen meaning there is plenty of room for the family to stretch out after indulging with one too many Easter Eggs, as well as lots of room to put your culinary skills to the test and cook the ultimate Easter feast.
All our locations are situated right in the middle of their city centres so you are never far from all the action and excitement that occurs at this special time of year. Discover why The Spires is really the place to spend the Easter holidays at this year by looking at all the Easter surprises that Aberdeen, Birmingham and Glasgow has to offer:
The Spires Glasgow Easter
- Easter is not complete without a mad hunt for Easter Eggs, and a Cadbury’s Easter Egg Trail is surely the best way to celebrate egg hunting in style. With two trails at Pollock House and Holmwood House, get the kids to put their detective skills to use so they can discover the clues and hopefully unveil the yummy prize waiting at the end.
- Kelingrove Art Gallery and Museum is hosting a special exhibition aptly called “Hatching the Past-Dinosaur Eggs and Babies”. Enlighten yourself about the family life of dinosaurs and the study of dinosaur eggs as this exhibition makes its UK debut.
- Have breakfast and rock out with the mighty Easter Bunny himself, at the Hard Rock Cafe on Saturday 4th April or Sunday 5th April (Advanced Bookings required).
The Spires Birmingham Easter
- Being the home of Cadbury’s production, Birmingham can hardly go without a bit of chocolate-themed festivities. Till April 19th, magicians and entertainers will be out in force to keep the Easter spirit high and no Easter visit to Cadbury’s World is complete without an Easter Extravaganza; including the ultimate Easter egg challenge.
- Both Selfridges and Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery are inviting their young visitors to engage in some Easter crafts on April 3rd so they can create their own eggs-cellent decorations.
- The Library of Birmingham is having its own egg hunt but with a twist; those are not chocolate eggs you are hunting, but dinosaur eggs. Make sure your dinosaur knowledge is up-to-date!
The Spires Aberdeen Easter
- Cadbury Easter trails are happening left, right and centre in the Grampian area with many a castle, including Crathes Castle and Fyvie Castle, welcoming eager explorers as well as Haddo House and Leith Hall Garden and Estate.
- With green parks in abundance, from Duthie Park to Hazlehead, as well as the beach and its accompanying entertainment attractions, there are plenty of places to get a breath of fresh air and to stretch those legs after overly indulging in some Easter treats. Alternatively, they may be the perfect place for an Easter picnic spread should the weather comply!