Serviced Apartments: Share an Apartment, Share the Benefits
20th January 2016
2016 looks to be the year of the serviced apartment provider with it even beginning to be described as a ‘mainstream’ form of accommodation by Booking.Com; thus inferring its rising star status. One of the reasons that can be attributed to the meteoric rise of the serviced apartment is its increasing prominence in the business travel sector as many employers come to appreciate the value for money and space that serviced apartments offer; particularly in this time of budget cutting. Moreover, the lack of a minimum stay policy means that companies can be ensured that their employees have a safe place to stay for as little as one night, to even as long as a year. However, the jewel in the serviced apartment crown is undoubtedly the apartment sharing benefit that it offers employers which means that colleagues can share an apartment and can share the price. As a result, apartments are particularly popular with contractors and the following benefits that apartment sharing provides; only advocates this:
- Cost-Effectiveness: Even as the number of people who share the apartment increases, the price does not. This is because we charge per apartment, not per person. Therefore, when colleagues share, it is much more cost-effective as it really is a case of more, for less. Whether you want two bedrooms to hold two colleagues or a set of twin rooms so that four colleagues can be accommodated, we have it covered.
2. Combat the Loneliness: There can be nothing worse than returning to an empty hotel room, however when colleagues share an apartment you always have someone to return to. Between the kitchen and the lounge, there is plenty of space for you and your colleagues to hang out in; which is particularly useful for any impromptu business meetings around the dining table.
3. Have Your Own Space: Serviced apartments may be useful for social purposes, but they are also beneficial for space and privacy because we all know that everyone needs time to themselves. Our exceptionally spacious apartments complete with kitchen and lounges mean that you are not all cramped in one room. Similarly, we also offer two-bedroomed apartments, meaning you have your own space to retire to at night and have an abundant supply of closet space for all your work clothes.
4. Be Your Own Chef: With our fully-equipped kitchens that come complete with a fridge, freezer, oven, microwave and toaster, you can make dinners worthy of a Michelin starred restaurant for two; saving on restaurant bills. Likewise, if you and your colleagues have conflicting dietary habits, then there is plenty of cabinet space for keeping your rations separate.
5. City Centre Locations: Located in the bustling city centres of Aberdeen, Glasgow, Edinburgh and Birmingham; you are not at a loss as to places to visit when you sign off from work. Therefore, if you are in need of some ‘me’ time there are plenty of places to visit whether it is a refreshing pint or an indulgent glass of wine in a pub or a walk through a park to clear the mind.
Make sure to visit http://www.thespires.co.uk or phone 0845 2700 0900 today to join the masses in reaping the benefits of apartment sharing!