Important Information In Regards to Our Response to The Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Stay With Confidence
During these uncertain times we would like to offer reassurance as to the strategies and plans we have taken during the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak.
The Spires Serviced Apartments consider the safety of our staff and customers as being of the upmost importance. We are continuing to monitor closely the information provided by the UK Government, National Health Service and the World Health Organisation. As a result, we have implemented the following procedures:
- All staff have been briefed on the symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19) and have been advised not to attend work should they display any of these symptoms.
- Any staff member who has returned from a high-risk country has been advised to stay at home and self-isolate. We have no staff members affected by this.
- All staff members have been briefed on how to deal with any situation where a guest may be showing symptoms or has been advised to self-isolate.
- We have increased how often our public areas are cleaned and are sanitizing high touch areas (e.g. door handles, lift buttons, etc) on a more frequent basis.
Of particular relevance in these circumstances please note:
- All our properties offer only self-contained apartments
- We have no public lounges or areas for groups to congregate
- Each apartment has it’s own private, fully equipped kitchen allowing the preparation of your own food and more control over your environment.
So as to make your stay at The Spires as safe as we can possibly make it we have intorduced our Contactless Stays. This will help to reduce the amount of actuainteraction required between our staff and our guests. Our teams will still be available as all properties should you require help or assistance.
Our Contactless Stays could not be easier to use. All you need to do is:
- Book online on our website where we can guarantee the best and most felxible rates available. Alternatively you can give our dedicated reservations team a call on 0345 270 0090. When booking through our website please tick the box for "Contactless Stay" so we can give you access
- to our self-check-in procedure no matter what time you arrive.
- We have moved to take all credit card payments online. A payment link will be sent to you before arrival where you can log onto our secure payment portal and pay in full.
- When you arrive you can then collect your keys using our self-check-in procedure which will be emailed to you at the time of booking.
Overnight Stays in Scotland
What about meeting people from other households indoors?
From 10 July limited indoor gatherings will also be permitted. A maximum of 8 people, from up to 3 different households can meet indoors. That comprises the household whose house the gathering is in and people from two additional households. We know that some individual households comprise more than 8 people, but it is nevertheless important to restrict the number of people meeting within enclosed spaces, which is why we are advising that only 8 people should meet at a time. As long as physical distancing between different households is maintained, this can include overnight stays. Individuals from different households are advised to keep 2 metres apart, be careful to clean surfaces if you touch them and wash your hands regularly, including when you enter someone’s house. You should not meet with people from any more than 4 different households in total in any single day, whether indoors or outdoors.
Overnight Stays in England
On 23 June 2020, the Prime Minister announced further easements of the coronavirus (COVID-19) restrictions as part of Step Three of the government’s plan to return life to as near normal as we can. The advice below is not relevant to any area under a local lockdown.
From 4 July, people can stay overnight away from home with their own household or support bubble, or with members of one other household. People should not stay overnight away from their home with members of more than one other household.
For more information please click the chat button or drop us an email.